Leica M125 C, M165 C, M205 C, M205 A Encoded stereo microscopes
Total recall of your settings
Your goal: high-quality images that allow measurements and can be accurately repeated with minimal effort. The Leica coded stereo microscopes help you to pave the way to correct results.
- Coded microscopes consistently deliver calibrated and comparable images
- Reproduce images in moments with the Leica “Store and Recall” function
- Fully apochromatic corrected zoom optics deliver high quality images
- Customize the microscope system to your task with the exclusive range of accessories
Tailored solution – for those who demand more
Specific tasks need individual solutions: configure your microscope system to suit your application, not the other way around. With a Leica M-series stereo microscope you can choose from a comprehensive range of accessories to adapt your microscope to your application, whether it is in materials testing or life science research.
- Increase productivity of your users by creating ergonomic microscope solutions
- Ergo accessories help to work accurately and efficiently
- Choose from the powerful range of Leica illumination to discover the details you have been missing
- Acquire images with Leica digital cameras to share your results
Leica M125 C stereo microscope
Precision in results relies on precision in optics
Reproducing results is important, especially if the images show the details that are essential. Rich in detail and contrast, undistorted colors combined with true 3D-impression yield superlative image quality. Take advantage of the ultimate optical capability:
- Rely on award-winning objectives with great optical performance for high quality images
- Obtain high resolution with maximum depth of field. The revolutionary FusionOptics technology featured in the Leica M205 reveals the finest details
- Further enhance your resolution up to 1050 lp/mm with the 2.0x PlanApo objective
The clever way to reproduce results
Image coding is the smart way to reproduce settings for easy documentation and consistent reporting. The microscope encoding transmits both the magnification and the position of the iris diaphragm in real time to the software.
A scale bar is superimposed on the image and adjusted with changing magnification. When you store an image, key system parameters are saved with it.
Easily recall them at any time
- Reliable results even from inexperienced operators
- Change settings without manually adjusting the calibration
- Easily acquire calibrated images for comparable results and consistent documentation
The workhorse Leica M125 C
Don’t accept compromises: With a coded zoom and apochromatic optics, the Leica M125 C offers high-end quality for mid-range budgets. Combining optimal resolution and depth of field with the integrated double iris diaphragm.
- 12.5:1 zoom
- 8x to 100x magnification
- up to 864 lp/mm resolution (with 2.0x objective)
- Medical device manufacturing
- Semiconductor inspection
- Materials science
Leica M125 C stereo microscope
The Performer Leica M165 C
Do you have to perform a wide variety of tasks but don’t want to constantly change the objective or even switch the microscope? Offering a large zoom and magnification range the Leica M165 C allows you manage all different kind of samples.
- 16.5:1 zoom
- 7.3 x to 120 x magnification
- up to 906 lp/mm resolution (with 2.0x objective)
- Microelectronics inspection
- Fiber optics
Leica M165 C stereo microscope
The high-tech machine Leica M205 C with FusionOptics
Imagine not having to choose between high resolution or better depth of field, but to have both! The revolutionary FusionOptics technology makes it possible and provides you an ideal 3D image to see even the smallest details.
The Leica M205 C is the world’s first stereo microscope to achieve an optical resolution of 0.952 µm.
- 20.5:1 zoom
- 7.8 x to 160 x magnification
- up to 1050 lp/mm resolution (with 2.0x objective)
Leica M205 C stereo microscope with FusionOptics
Use your brain: Exclusive FusionOptics for the best of both worlds
What is FusionOptics? Quite simply, it is having the best of both worlds.
A stereo microscope with FusionOptics has one light beam path that delivers an image with the highest possible resolution, while the other provides an image with maximum depth of field. The human brain merges the best information from both images into one clear, crisp 3D-image. Now you can visualize even the finest details of your specimen.
FusionOptics makes it possible to have both superb resolution and maximum depth of field providing picture-perfect 3D-representations of your specimens.
Only for models of the M205 range. Learn more about FusionOptics on Leica Science Lab.
Use your brain: FusionOptics.
Full automation – full confidence: Leica M205 A
Do you have to perform repetitive tasks at the microscope that demand the highest precision and accuracy? Then you will love the fully automated Leica M205 A.
Its intelligent automation makes you run your processes with a few mouse clicks. You save time and gain confidence in your results.
Streamline your daily work flow
You can operate all of the functions of this high-performance stereo microscope via the user-friendly SmartTouch control unit or by the Leica software allowing you to work nearly hands-free.
Leica M205 A stereo microscope